In accordance with Law 34/2002 of July 11 on services of the information society and electronic commerce, we inform you that the entity, Ingefugas S.L. with N.I.F. B40632416 and registered office at C / La Closa 12, Pol.Ind.Moncada II
You can contact us by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
The terms and conditions indicated below regulate the access and use of the website www.ingefugas.com (hereinafter, the site or website), website responsibility of Ingefugas S.L., whose registered office is at C / La Closa 12, Pol.Ind.Moncada II Tel. 637 061 124, The expression “site or website” includes texts, graphics, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, etc. included therein, and, in general, all creations expressed by any means or support, tangible or intangible, currently known or invented in the future, regardless of whether or not they are susceptible to intellectual property according to the Consolidated Text of the Intellectual Property Law or rule that in the future will succeed it.
Access to the site implies that the visitor acquires a series of rights and obligations, in order to guarantee the adequate enjoyment of the services and contents found in it and that Ingefugas S.L. makes available free of charge to the user, unless the particular conditions that regulate a certain service or content accessible through the website provide that the user must pay an economic amount for the use and enjoy it.
The visitor is aware that the access and use of the services and contents of the site is carried out under his sole and exclusive responsibility.
The condition of user is acquired by accessing the website. The user will use the services and contents exclusively for private purposes and / or by reason of their status as a client of Ingefugas S.L., excluding any form of subsequent use of them for profit or report of any benefit, direct or indirect.
Ingefugas S.L. informs the user of the following general conditions of use, which are expressly and fully accepted by them by the mere fact of accessing the website and / or viewing the contents or use of the services contained in the website.
If these general conditions are replaced by others in whole or in part, said new general conditions will be understood to be accepted in an identical way to the one exposed. However, the user of the website must access these general conditions periodically to know the successive versions included here, although it is recommended that the user access them each time he intends to access or make use of the services and contents of the website.
In the event that the user does not accept these general conditions or, where appropriate, the particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content intended for users of the website and that said entity determines, the user must refrain from accessing the website.
Ingefugas S.L. may establish Particular Conditions for the use of certain content and services, which must be known and accepted by the user prior to using them according to the terms that are set forth in said Particular Conditions.
The user must establish the appropriate technical security measures to avoid unwanted actions in their information system, files and computer equipment used to access the Internet and, in particular, the website, being aware that the Internet is not totally secure.
PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE
Through access to the site, the user can enjoy the use of various content and services that will be offered either by Ingefugas S.L. or, where appropriate, by third party suppliers under the conditions determined for them.
Ingefugas S.L. may modify unilaterally and without prior notice, the provision, configuration, content and services of the site, as well as the conditions of use of the same and access to the services provided, without prejudice to the provisions of the particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content intended for customers of Ingefugas S.L. and / or users of the website.
The cost of telephone consumption or other expenses for connecting to access the website will be borne exclusively by the user.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
The user will be able to:
- Access free of charge and without prior authorization to the contents of the site available
- Make correct and lawful use of the site, in accordance with current legislation, morality, good customs and public order.
Under no circumstances may the user:
Access or use the services and contents of the site for illicit purposes, harmful to the rights and freedoms of third parties, or that may harm, damage or prevent in any way, access to them, to the detriment of Ingefugas S.L., or third parties.
Use the services, totally or partially, to promote, sell, contract, disseminate advertising or information of their own or of third parties without prior authorization from Ingefugas S.L.
Enter information on the website or use the services existing therein with the purpose of directly or indirectly violating the rights and especially the fundamental rights and public freedoms of other users of the website or Ingefugas S.L.; inciting or promoting criminal, xenophobic, terrorist or degrading acts based on age, sex, religion or belief; or of a pornographic, obscene, violent nature or that violates the law, morality or good customs. For these purposes, information shall mean: texts, graphics, images, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, data, notes, etc.
Include hyperlinks in their private or commercial web pages to this website that are not limited solely and exclusively to access to the main page of the same.
Use the services and contents offered through the site in a manner contrary to the general conditions of use and / or the particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content, and to the detriment or impairment of the rights of other users.
Perform any action that prevents or hinders access to the site by users, as well as hyperlinks to the services and contents offered by Ingefugas S.L. or by third parties through the website.
Use the website as a means of accessing the Internet for the commission of illegal actions or contrary to current legislation, morality, good customs and public order.
Use any type of computer virus, code, software, computer program, computer or telecommunications equipment, which may cause damage or unauthorized alterations of the contents, programs or systems accessible through the services and contents provided on the website or in the information systems, files and computer equipment of the users thereof; or unauthorized access to any content and/or services of the Website.
Eliminate or modify in any way the protection or identification devices of Ingefugas S.L. or its legitimate owners that may contain the contents hosted on the website, or the symbols that Ingefugas S.L. or the legitimate third party owners of the rights incorporate into their creations object of intellectual or industrial property existing on this website.
Include in websites of its responsibility or property “metatags” corresponding to trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs owned by Ingefugas S.L.
Reproduce totally or partially the website www.ingefugas.com on another site or web page, you can not frame the site www.ingefugas.com or the web pages accessible through it that hide or modify contents, advertising spaces and brands of Ingefugas S.L. or third parties, regardless or not of involving acts of unfair competition or confusion.
Create frames within a website of your responsibility or property that reproduce the main page and / or the pages accessible through it, corresponding to this website without the prior authorization of Ingefugas S.L.
Include in a website of its responsibility or property a hyperlink that generates a window or session of the navigation software used by a visitor, user or client of its website, which includes trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of its property and through which the main web page of www.ingefugas.com or any of the pages accessible through it is displayed.
Use the trademark, trade names, as well as any other identifying sign that is subject to intellectual or industrial property rights, without the prior express written authorization of its owner.
Carry out any action that involves the reproduction, distribution, copying, rental, public communication, transformation or any other similar action that involves the modification or alteration of all or part of the contents and services of the site or the economic exploitation thereof, without the prior written authorization of Ingefugas S.L., or of the third party owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights that fall on the services or contents of the website and except as provided in these general conditions or, where appropriate, particular conditions that regulate the use of a service and / or content existing on the website.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF Ingefugas S.L.
Ingefugas S.L. reserves the following rights:
- Modify the conditions of access to the page, technical or not, unilaterally and without prior notice to users, without prejudice to the provisions of the particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content intended for customers of Ingefugas S.L. and / or users of the website.
- Establish particular conditions and, where appropriate, the requirement of a price or other requirements for access to certain services and / or content.
- Limit, exclude or condition the access of users when all the guarantees of correct use of the site by them are not given in accordance with the obligations and prohibitions assumed by them.
- Terminate the provision of a service or supply of content, without the right to compensation, when it is illegal or contrary to the conditions established for them, without prejudice to the provisions of the particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content intended for users of the website.
- Modify, delete or update all or part of the contents or services offered through the site, without prior notice, without prejudice to the provisions of the particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content intended for users of the website.
- Undertake any legal or judicial action that is convenient for the protection of the rights of Ingefugas S.L. and third parties that provide their services or contents through the site, whenever appropriate.
- Demand compensation that may arise from the improper or illicit use of all or part of the services and content provided through the site.
EXEMPTION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF Ingefugas S.L.
Ingefugas S.L. is exempt from any liability for damages of any kind in the following cases:
- Due to the impossibility or difficulties of connection to the communications network through which this website is accessible, regardless of the type of connection used by the user.
- For the interruption, suspension or cancellation of access to the website, as well as for the availability and continuity of the operation of the site or the services and / or contents thereof, when this is due to a cause beyond the scope of control of Ingefugas S.L., whether it comes directly or indirectly from it.
- Ingefugas S.L. does not assume any responsibility regarding the services and contents, nor for the availability and conditions, technical or not, of access to them, that are offered by third party service providers, especially with respect to service providers of the information society. Information society service providers shall mean those natural or legal persons who provide the following services to the public: Transmission over a communication network of data provided by the recipient of the service, access services to that network, data storage or hosting services, provision of content or information, Service of temporary copy of the data requested by the users, provision of links to contents or search tools.
- Ingefugas S.L., at no time, assumes responsibility for damages that may be caused by the information, content, products and services provided, communicated, hosted, transmitted, exhibited or offered by third parties outside Ingefugas S.L. including service providers of the information society through a website that can be accessed through a link on this site.
- The processing and subsequent use of personal data by third parties outside Ingefugas S.L., as well as the relevance of the information requested by them.
- The quality and speed of access to the site and the technical conditions that the user must meet in order to access the site and its services and / or contents.
- Ingefugas S.L. will not be responsible for delays or failures that occur in the access and / or operation of the services and / or contents of the website, due to a case of Force Majeure. “Case of force majeure” shall mean all those causes that could not have been foreseen, or that even foreseen were unavoidable, and that result in the breach of any of its obligations. Among them, but not limited to, strikes, both of their own workers and of other workers, insurrections or revolts, as well as rules issued by any civil or military authority, natural disasters such as earthquakes, floods, lightning or fires, wars, lockouts or any other situation of force majeure.
- The user of the site will be personally liable for damages of any kind caused to Ingefugas S.L., directly or indirectly, for the breach of any of the obligations derived from these general conditions or other rules governing the use of the site.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Without prejudice to the foregoing, the trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs that appear on the website are the property of Ingefugas S.L., and are protected by current industrial property laws. If the culpable or negligent action or omission directly or indirectly attributable to the user of the website that originates the infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights of Ingefugas S.L. or third parties, whether or not there is benefit for it, causes Ingefugas S.L. damages, losses, joint and several obligations, expenses of any nature, sanctions, coercive measures, fines and other amounts arising or derived from any claim, demand, action, lawsuit or procedure, whether civil, criminal or administrative, Ingefugas S.L. will have the right to address the user by all legal means at its disposal and claim any compensation amounts, including moral damages and image, consequential damage and loss of profits, advertising costs or of any other nature that may result for its repair, amounts of penalties or convictions, interest for late payment, the cost of financing both amounts that may result for the opposing party, legal costs and the amount of the defence in any proceedings in which it could be sued for the reasons set out above, for damages caused by reason of its act or omission, without prejudice to exercising any other actions that correspond to it by law.
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
For any questions or suggestions you may have in relation to the above conditions of use, you can contact us through the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The access, contents and services offered through the site have, in principle, an indefinite duration. Ingefugas S.L., however, is authorized to terminate or suspend access, services and / or contents thereof at any time, without prejudice to what has been provided in this regard in these General Conditions or, where appropriate, Particular Conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content intended for users of the website.
These general conditions contain all the conditions agreed by the parties in relation to the object of the same and will be considered as non-existent any declarations, commitments or promises, verbal, written or implicit, prior to these conditions in relation to the object thereof. The fact that either party does not demand at any given time the respect of any of the conditions established in these general conditions or, where appropriate, particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content intended for users of the website, can not be interpreted by the other as the waiver to subsequently demand compliance.
NULLITY AND VOIDABILITY
In the event that any clause of these general conditions or, where appropriate, particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content intended for customers of Ingefugas S.L. and / or users of the website, is voidable or void, in whole or in part, this nullity or annulability will not affect the validity of other clauses thereof, which will remain with full effectiveness and validity, unless the party that alleges its nullity or voidability proves that without the clause that is null or voidable the purposes pursued by these Conditions cannot be fulfilled.
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law