DP4401 EX ATEX Portable Two-Way Radio
Keeping You Safer in the Toughest Environments.
Threats of explosive gas or combustible dust, on an oil rig or in an open mine, their workers confront them daily. Secure and reliable communication is absolutely critical in such dangerous environments. That's where the power and performance of the MOTOTRBO digital portable radio comes in.
The DP4401 Ex ATEX delivers unparalleled voice and data communications with built-in GPS plus best-in-class audio including intelligent audio and customizable voice announcements.
Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands, the easy-to-use DP4401 Ex digital portable two-way radio features up to 32 channels of capacity, three programmable buttons, emergency button, solitary work and control functions, and IP67 submersibility specifications.
With exceptional voice quality, long battery and ATEX certification.
- Best-in-class audio: Loud front speaker and smart audio function that automatically adjusts radio volume based on ambient noise level
- Text messaging: Send pre-programmed update messages to team members when radio communications need to be delivered without interruption to workers or guests
- Integrated GPS: Locate mobile work teams using built-in GPS
- Emergency button: An orange button can be programmed on the top of the radio to send an alert to a supervisor or dispatcher during an emergency situation.
- Security: Three levels of built-in encryption or encryption for added security: basic 16-bit privacy, 40-bit enhanced privacy, or 256-bit AES256 encryption.
- Transmit interrupt: Allows a user to interrupt another radio conversation to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it is needed.
To download the data sheet, click on this link: DP4000 EX Series data sheet.