Motorola DP4801 EX ATEX Radio
Keeping You Safer in the Toughest Environments
The Motorola DP4801 EX is a high-performance digital safety radio designed for use in the toughest and most hazardous industrial environments. As an intrinsically safe device, it complies with ATEX standards that establish electrical equipment design protocols for potentially explosive environments where gas and dust are combustible, and provides an enhanced range of safety alert features to provide operatives with greater peace of mind.
At the same time, the DP4801 EX is built on Motorola's cutting-edge MOTOTRBO digital technology and offers unparalleled voice and data communications with integrated GPS. A full-screen model, it features a flexible menu-based interface for intuitive control and also offers best-in-class audio including smart audio and customizable voice announcements.
- Large full-color screen, day/night mode.
- Best-in-class audio
- Built-in GPS
- Text messaging
- Emergency button
- Three levels of built-in encryption or encryption for added security
- IP Site Connect
- Single-site digital linking system maximizes your system's capacity
- Linked Capacity Plus is a multi-site digital link system configuration for the MOTOTRBO platform
- Robust and reliable design, submersible in up to one meter of water for 30 minutes (IP67).
- Data applications that improve productivity
- ATEX / IEC EX Certificate
To download the data sheet, click on this link: DP4000 EX Series data sheet.